The newly opened Bridge Theatre are looking to hire an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to work alongside the Front of House team.
The candidate should be able to work under pressure, should have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
The Box Office Supervisor will assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Box Office operations at the theatre, including supervising; box office email enquiries, counter sales, in-comings & box office system operations to ensure maximising revenues.
To represent the venue pro-actively and positively engaging with our customers to offer an excellent customer experience and a premium service.
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Box office and/or ticketing experience
- Computer literate including excel
- Numeracy skills
- Cash handling experience
- Previous experience of operating sales systems, ideally Spektrix
- Commitment to high standards
- Excellent verbal communication
- Initiative & adaptability
- Ability to work shifts including evening and weekends
- Experience working with and motivating a team
- Some experience in revenue management
Please submit a cover letter and CV in one document to email@example.com before 10am, Friday 9 February 2018.For more information, please see the Bridge Theatre website https://bridgetheatre.co.uk/work-with-us/box-office-supervisor/We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. We encourage applicants from different backgrounds and different experiences.