ROLES AVAILABLE AT STAR
External Relations Assistant
- Full-Time - 35 hours/week
- Working from home
- Ideally based in York, North Yorkshire
- Start date: 6 June 2022 (or later by arrangement)
- Closing date for applications: Friday 29 April 2022 5pm
- Interviews, by arrangement 3-5 May 2022 in person or online
Join a growing organisation, at the heart of the live entertainment industry in the UK, working to establish and maintain high standards in consumer service and protection.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong organisational and excellent communications skills to take on this full-time position. As a key member of a small, national, organisation you will support our growing dispute resolution service.
STAR is the self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticket industry in the UK; setting standards for industry best practice through its Code of Practice, liaising with other industry bodies and government agencies and providing a dispute resolution service for its members and the ticket-buying public.
For further information and the online application form, use the adjacent links.